Saturday, April 20, 2013

PAINLESS LUMP IN MY NECK /THROAT

 
April is Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Month.
 
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms shown in the chart below see a physician as soon as you can. 
 
 
 
 I had a small painless lump on the right side of my neck for several months before I saw a doctor.

 
 
Initially I was told it was not anything serious and may just be an infection of some type. In early 2012 the results of a biopsy revealed the lump was my lymph node trapping cancer (which was at stage 4 by the time it was evaluated) preventing it from going into my brain.
 
 
 

Through Chemo, Radiation, Nutrition and Exercise along with support from my doctors, family and a few friends I was able to persevere and  I am now in remission.
 
Make your health a priority. Don't you owe it to yourself and loved ones?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment